Welcome back to Applied Curiosity Lab Radio. In this episode of ACLR we chomp on the Curiosity Bite exploring fairy tales, how they work & where they came from…and lessons learned.
What’s your favorite fairy tale? What’s your least favorite fairy tale? What role have fairy tales played in your life?
Do you recall believing in fairy tales like you believed in Santa Claus, for example?
Discuss, debate, and dissect with us!
The lens is – and always will be – curiosity. Each week, fun informal conversations center around one delectable Curiosity Bite designed to give your brain the time and ideas to think about thinking, to flex your curiosity muscle… and maybe even… revolutionize the way you think.
This week’s Curiosity Bite:
What fairy tale offers the best life lesson?
In this episode…Curious Questions asked and answered
What’s the difference between fairy tales, legends, and folk tales?
How old are fairy tales?
Is it easier to believe that the world was magic a long time ago?
How often are you right for the wrong reason?
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below or Tweet with #ACLR and we’ll find you.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook and your very own favorite social site.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Subscribe to Applied Curiosity Lab YouTube
Join the Tribe of the Curious.
Special thanks to Sanjay. Thanks for sharing Curiosity Bites research and ideas. Thanks for joining us this week. Until next time!