Hello here. We are very glad that you’re here. Very glad. This week on Applied Curiosity Lab Radio we chomp on the Curiosity Bite dealing with the truth.
If you were hooked up to a lie detector, what one question would you be afraid of being asked?
What’s an Elmer? What’s a Steve?
Discuss, debate, and dissect with us!
The lens is – and always will be – curiosity. Each week, fun informal conversations center around one delectable Curiosity Bite designed to give your brain the time and ideas to think about thinking, to flex your curiosity muscle… and maybe even… revolutionize the way you think.
This week’s Curiosity Bite:
Would a Lie Detector Test Agree With What You Say You Value Most?
In this episode…Curious Questions asked and answered
What are the most common lies we tell ourselves?
Do we believe the lies we tell ourselves more or less than we believe the lies we tell others?
Which social platform would a lie detector say you value most?
How do you evaluate whether or not you’re self aware?
Do we value what we like?
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below or Tweet with #ACLR and we’ll find you.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook and your very own favorite social site.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Subscribe to Applied Curiosity Lab YouTube
Join the Tribe of the Curious.
Special thanks to Devon. Thanks for sharing Curiosity Bites research and ideas. Thanks for joining us this week. Until next time!