Welcome back to Applied Curiosity Lab Radio. In this SEASON 2 FINALE episode of ACLR we chomp on the Curiosity Bite exploring good thinking. What is good thinking?
Are you a good thinker? How do you know? Do you know good thinking when you see it?
Should good thinking feel good?
Discuss, debate, and dissect with us!
The lens is – and always will be – curiosity. Each week, fun informal conversations center around one delectable Curiosity Bite designed to give your brain the time and ideas to think about thinking, to flex your curiosity muscle… and maybe even… revolutionize the way you think.
This week’s Curiosity Bite:
What’s good thinking?
In this episode…Curious Questions asked and answered
What does it mean to have a good think? Where’s the best place to have a good think?
Want to help create the Good Thinking Manifesto?
Can you tell the difference between critical thinking, creative thinking, and strategic thinking?
Do you know how to find your MVQ?
Does the ability to multitask really exist?
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below or Tweet with #ACLR and we’ll find you.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook and your very own favorite social site.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Subscribe to Applied Curiosity Lab YouTube
Join the Tribe of the Curious.
Special thanks to Santos. Thanks for sharing Curiosity Bites research and ideas. Thanks for joining us this week. Until next time!