This episode of Applied Curiosity Lab Radio chomps on the Curiosity Bite that explores what it would look like to ditch your life and create a new one.
How close are you to doing exactly what you want to do?
What would be the best thing you could do with your life?
Discuss, debate, and dissect with us!
The lens is – and always will be – curiosity. Each week, fun informal conversations center around one delectable Curiosity Bite designed to give your brain the time and ideas to think about thinking, to flex your curiosity muscle… and maybe even… revolutionize the way you think.
This week’s Curiosity Bite:
If You Had to Disappear and Start a New Life, What Would It Look Like?
In this episode…Curious Questions asked and answered:
Why did I steal Judy Blume’s unpublished manuscript?
What’s my favorite tequila? It’s Fortaleza!
What’s in my go-bag?
What’s the newest experience you’ve had?
Is our life’s timeline truly ours to manage?
How does the Witness Protection Program work?
When was the last time you experienced something new that created new neural pathways?
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below or Tweet with #ACLR and we’ll find you.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook and your very own favorite social site.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Subscribe to Applied Curiosity Lab YouTube
Join the Tribe of the Curious.
Special thanks to Stanley. Thanks for sharing Curiosity Bites research and ideas. Thanks for joining us this week. Until next time!