Welcome back to Applied Curiosity Lab Radio. In this episode of ACLR we chomp on the Curiosity Bite that explores how we know how we should feel?
What’s determining how you’re feeling right now? Are you sure?
Do you confuse emotions and feelings?
How does how you feel relate to how you should feel?
Discuss, debate, and dissect with us!
The lens is – and always will be – curiosity. Each week, fun informal conversations center around one delectable Curiosity Bite designed to give your brain the time and ideas to think about thinking, to flex your curiosity muscle… and maybe even… revolutionize the way you think.
This week’s Curiosity Bite:
How do you know how you should feel?
In this episode…Curious Questions asked and answered
How do you know how you should feel about how happy you are?
How do you know how you should feel about how you look?
How do you know how you should feel about how you value love?
Should children be taught to treat machines with compassion?
Do you care about others perceive your emotions or about how you feel?
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below or Tweet with #ACLR and we’ll find you.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook and your very own favorite social site.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Subscribe to Applied Curiosity Lab YouTube
Join the Tribe of the Curious.
Special thanks to Karen. Thanks for sharing Curiosity Bites research and ideas. Thanks for joining us this week. Until next time!