How can you take a leap and make a huge career change into a creative field…even later in life and with a mortgage and a family?
This week we get an insider’s peek into filmmaking with screenwriter Mike Rich.
Who is Mike Rich?
Screenwriter: Finding Forrester, The Rookie, Radio, Miracle, Invincible, The Nativity Story, Secretariat, Cars 3
Ex-Radio Host and News Director
Recipient of the Nicholl Fellowship in Screenwriting, Academy of Motion Pictures
What will you learn?
How to start a mid-life film career (when you have a great job and 3 young kids)
How to adopt a creative process…that sticks
The anatomy of a screenplay (how to write one)
What does the film industry fear the most?
What do you put in your smoothie?
What will matter most to future screenwriters?
Links and resources:
The Last RoundUp by Ken Kesey
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below or Tweet with #ACLR and we’ll find you.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook and your very own favorite social site.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Subscribe to Applied Curiosity Lab YouTube
Join the Tribe of the Curious.
Special thanks to Mike for joining me this week. Until next time!