This is just a start to get your curiosity juices flowing as you revv up for the holiday gorging and buying season. If anyone on your list already knows about these, I will be blown away and desirous of their friendship.
My crafting days are over. Okay, who am I fooling, I never had a successful crafting day in my life. I will never be able to share my DIY tips on things you can accomplish with serrated scissors, but I admire those that do. My curiosity, however, makes me a master curator so let’s start with 10 unique holiday gift ideas from around the world that will rock your world.
Let me know what you think.
1. Japanese Santa Claus service…because, hai, you’ve always wanted a grab bag from Japan.
2. Cards Against Humanities’ Ten Days of Kwanzaa...or whatever. Never can get enough inappropriate.
3. Tasty holidays gifts made by hands for your gullet.
4. Time travel for gifts in a box…you have to see it to get it. Sure to drive present-peekers crazy.
5. Send hand written holiday cards, thank you notes, whatever from your phone. Because cursive is caring.
6. Gift roulette allows you to blame your gift selection on your gambling addiction.
7. Naming rights and philanthropy for doing good in the world. That’s what it’s all about, right?
8. Make an
annoying animated GIF. When it’s the thought (or selfie?) that counts. It’s kind of crafty, too.
9. Just because I’m not a crafter, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t encourage crafting kits. They had me at customized whiskey barrel.
10. Although panties is one of my
hated disliked words, these are perfect for discouraging your favorite history buff from going commando.
On the curiosity section of this blog, you will find amazing and boring stuff to inspire, roll eyes and raise eyebrows. There will be good deals, limited offerings, and things that make you wonder why, who cares, and oh yeah… Sometimes you will share the love; sometimes you’ll hoard it for yourself because sales are secret and only for email subscribers and blog stalkers.
Let me know what you’re curious about and all of your wildest dreams will come true-ish…or you may just win an amazing prize.
Make Me An Email Subscriber